based in India
companies in India
Indian pure-play SaaS
of Indian SaaS industry
outside North America-
truly global industry
having >$1M in ARR
Indian SaaS companies
in the last years
in any SaaS segment globally-
SaaS is not winner
take all the market
- Learn exactly how to make the most out of this program in 8 weeks.
- Get to know the people you are learning with through ice-breaker sessions.
- Interact in the community and make friends to learn with for the next 8 weeks.
What is SaaS?
- First 100 Days as a SaaS Growth Marketer
- The full-funnel of a typical SaaS product
- B2B vs B2C SaaS - Personas
- SMB, Mid-market and Enterprise SaaS
- Metrics that matter in SaaS
- Key elements of a SAAS marketer’s toolkit - Customer Acquisition & Engagement & Nurturing
- 9 biggest mistakes in SaaS Marketing
- Roles in SaaS Marketing and KPIs of each role
- How to find job as a SaaS Marketer in 2022
- First 100 Days as a SaaS Growth Marketer
- How to transition from your current marketing job to SaaS
- Why should a SaaS business focus on organic growth?
- Organic Vs Paid Growth
- Product positioning
- The marketing channels in your arsenal - Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Networks, Affiliate, Events (Virtual, Hybrid, Physical), Referrals, Miscellaneous
- Prioritization frameworks for marketing efforts for your business context
- B2B marketing nuances
- Measuring the organic growth (KPIs, dashboard and templates)
Engagement and Nurturing
- What is engagement & nurturing?
- Why is it relevant for a business?
- When do we need engagement & nurturing? B2C Vs B2B
- Understanding customer behaviour and psychology
- How to build habits in your customers related to your product
- Engagement and nurturing in the different stages of a customer journey
- The role of a marketing automation platform
- The tango between marketing automation & CRM platforms
- Popular marketing automation platforms
- What is influencer marketing
- What influencer marketing is not - myth busters
- Type of influencer creative strategies and influencer types - micro, macro and nano
- Influencer marketing strategies for various business scenarios - creative strategy and choosing the right influencer, micro, macro and nano
- Case studies and discussions
- Guest Workshop : Content Marketing and Distribution for SaaS
Paid Social in SaaS
- Paid Social Channels Overview
- Types of campaign and campaign strategies
- Lead gen vs Demand gen - dark social
- Google search and bing ads
- Modern search strategy for maximum performance
- Facebook Ads for B2B
- Account Based Marketing and LinkedIn Ads Overview
- Twitter, Quora and Reddit are intent channels
- Display and Youtube for brand recall
- Weekly and monthly optimisation routines
- Tools, recommendations, frameworks
- Bonus : Competitor spying
Conversion Rate Optimization Mastery
- Impact of UX on Performance Metrics
- Landing page analysis
- Copy and creative briefing & analysis
- A/B experimentation frameworks
- CRO Audit
- Native ads - How to measure success from newsletter placements, native banner ads etc
- Setting up podcast sponsorship campaigns
- Setting up influencer marketing campaigns from scratch
- Driving demand from comparison sites like : Capterra, G2, Software advice etc
- New customer Vs returning customer, LTV:CAC, Payback and Churn analysis
- Lead & Lag indicators
- Single touch and multi-touch attribution, Attribution model for different acquisition channels
- Connecting marketing and sales metrics
- Full funnel marketing dashboards
- Monthly performance presentation for management team
- Case Study of 2 Big SaaS Companies
Have doubts about the program content or need guidance to fast-track your marketing career or facing roadblocks while scaling up your brand?
I got you covered. Every week I will come LIVE and answer any question you throw at me LIVE.
Why just learn from me, when you can learn from my friends and mentors too?
Every week learn from marketing ninjas who have worked with brands like Zoho, Freshworks, Hotjar and more.
We know coming LIVE daily to learn can be difficult. Hence I have created the on-demand video track where you can learn the most important concepts required by spending the least amount of time.
Every week, study the video content and then come up with your doubts in the QnA session.
Learning alone online is boring & tough.
So, this program is structured in a model: Learn - Ask Questions - Discuss - Apply
Hence every week, there will be a live session for you to discuss and share ideas with your peers, and jam on different problem statements so that you can meet people and learn together.
You learn and grow best when you are surrounded by like-minded people:
You will be made part of a community where you can network, share opportunities, and build relations.
Marketing Leader, Microsoft
High Growth SaaS Startup Advisor
Ex- Razorpay, HealthifyMe
Hey folks - Veda here! I have helped build, grow multiple digital products & brands across Health-Tech, Ed-Tech and online travel. Possess a varied mix of global experiences spanning Digital Marketing, Brand Consulting, Product Management & Business Development.
I consult with early-stage startups directly or through incubators on branding, digital marketing & help them evaluate product-market fitment - Multiple TiE Chapters, NEXEA Accelerator in SEA, Atal Innovation Mission with the Government of India amongst others.
I am also a visiting faculty member at various top b-schools across India, SEA and New Zealand where I conduct programs on mobile marketing, influencer marketing and digital PR : IIM A, B, I - university of Wellington NZ, and more.
US Marketing Head, VWO,
India Ambassador - Product Marketing Alliance,Ex: Freshworks, Sulekha.com, Shikhsha.com, Jindal Stainless Ltd.
I am Siddhartha, a mechanical engineer turned Product Marketer turned Marketing Head.
I began my career with Jindal Stainless Ltd. as a mechanical engineer. There, I realized I wanted to shift from the old-school manufacturing sector to the new-age services sector. I decided to exit the manufacturing world and enter the marketing industry.I pursued my master's from MICA, joined Shiksha(.)com right when the digital marketing space was booming in India. I went on to work at Sulekha(.)com, and where I also doubled up as a Product Manager.
At Freshworks, I successfully executed my first product marketing project and which got me a podium finish at the coveted Freshworks Hackathon. This opened up the path for me to becoming a Product Marketer at VWO. Here, my successes with Product Marketing and Content Marketing got me promoted to Marketing Head for North America, and I couldn’t be happier or prouder!
When product marketing aspirants started reaching out to me in 2020, I realized there was a severe lack of knowledge about this domain. So far, I have mentored 200+ students over the last two years, which has given me an insight into knowledge gaps out there and a peek into what learning gaps exist for aspirants. I have also been able to help many students successfully transition into product marketing roles.
Ex-Director - Digital at Webenza,
I have worked with over 150 brands driving over INR 350 Cr in revenue and over USD 1 Billion in revenue pipeline. Some of the clients I've helped include Amazon, Dell, Intuit, Tanishq, P&G and more.
without a team as a founder
packages as a marketer
team for hyper-growth
and charge higher as a freelancer
If this is something that excites you and it’s something you’ve been looking for – we’d love to explore. Fill out the form below so we get to know more about you and can assess whether you’re the right fit for our cohort!
What you get:
It will help you get a better understanding of SaaS Industry, important components involved in marketing, demand generation, writing copies and more for SaaS organisations.
With that said, you will have the best results in the program if you can devote the time and energy needed to develop your investing acumen and systems.
The live calls and material provide a step-by-step roadmap to invest and grow your wealth. The more aligned you are with that goal, the better.
We recommend all fellows to attend our kickoff call.
It’s energising to see the entire cohort together as a group as we start the program.
Program recordings and notes from the live sessions will be available within 24 hours for those who can’t attend live.
We strongly encourage you to attend the live kickoff call. We also encourage you to attend the other live calls, but it’s not a problem if you can’t.
The main thing you’ll miss is the “breakout rooms”, where fellows give feedback & discuss in small Zoom groups.
Otherwise, you’re able to watch the session recordings and participate in discussions and feedback on the community forum.
He will answer questions, provide feedback, and share his private notes to address common pain points.
This program is a sprint, and you’ll be asked to execute things as well. The live sessions will be 90 minutes long.
They’ll take place on evenings (IST). We also offer bonus Guest workshops and Jamming Sessions throughout the program of five weeks.
This program is created for ambitious and intellectually curious people, who want to kickstart their SaaS
Marketing journey and make a remarkable difference in the SaaS field.
The program is designed to slot into your current life and schedule. With that said, you’ll need to block off time each week for focused learning, collaboration, and individual execution.
Growing up, your best teachers always pushed you harder than you would have pushed yourself. That’s what will happen in this SaaS Marketing Program. Most online programs don’t lead to results because they ask for too little from their students.
But as you know, quick hacks and cheap tricks are ineffective. They don’t stand the test of time. This program is the opposite. There are no secrets or shortcuts.
It’s written by content marketers who are paid for mass appeal and quantity, not quality. Many of them are paid by the word, which means they have an incentive to rant and ramble.
Even if they give you the “right answer,” it’s not worth very much without the structure and support needed to implement what you learn.
Rather than spending years of your precious life searching for and reading those articles, you will find the best information distilled here into a coherent and actionable framework.
Better yet, you’ll have a community of angel investors who can support you emotionally and intellectually. By the end of the program, you will have a proven system for finding deals, evaluating, and closing them.