Product Manager @ Google
Hey guys! I’m Sarosh, a Product Management leader with 6+ years of demonstrated experience in building B2B and B2C products at scale and taking them through all stages of the product life cycle.
Currently, I work on Google Maps UGC moderation at Google.
I have formerly worked as Head Of Product at Invact, leading the product team in building immersive learning and functional course management experiences.
My areas of ownership at Microsoft spread across Office platforms and web-based end-user products where I worked on key problem statements like increasing user adoption and engagement, launching new products in new markets, driving user love, sunsetting legacy apps, building strategic relationships with new partners, making products accessible for all users, driving profitability, evangelising products at tech conferences, and making apps enterprise ready.
I have completed more than 3500+ minutes of mentorship recently and look forward to helping more people start their career in Product Management.
Meet your Mentors
Masterclasses by Product Leader
This 14-week cohort-based course is ALL you need to get your
foot in the door as a Product Manager.
Taught by 15+ PMs, you’ll learn everything from the fundamentals of product management followed by real-life problem solving assignments so you can dive deeper into the roles & responsibilities of a PM.
Understanding Product Management Discipline
- Introduction to Product Management
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Product Management
- Types of PM roles
- Career path of a PM
- Introduction t o PDLC
Building the Foundational Skills
- Structured thinking
- First principles thinking
- Critical thinking
- Hypothesis forming
- Narrative building
- Predictive foresight
- Technology affinity
- User empathy and more
Identifying Opportunities and Creating Strategies
- Disruptive Ideation
- Market Analysis
- User research
- Product Strategy
- Business Strategy
- Industry Analysis
- Strategy framing
Defining the Product Requirements
- Goal Setting Vision and Value Proposition Framing
- Discovering Solutions
- Product Requirements Document
- User Journeys and Use Cases
- Functional Requirements
- Success Metrics
- MVP Scoping
Executing the Product Building
- Agile and Sprints
- Effective Meetings
- Effective Cross Functional Collab
- Time Management
Launching the Product and Learning
- User Research
Interview Preparation - Part 1
- PM Interview Process Overivew
- PM Interview Process Rounds
- Case based Interview Rounds
- Resume Preparation and Guidance
- Portfolio Preparation and Guidance
- LinkedIn/Twitter Profile Optimization
Interview Preparation - Part 2
- Personalised Resume Feedback
- Personalised Portfolio Feedback
- Career Counselling
- Mock Interviews
Learn and Navigate through the future - Use AI to your advantage
- Idea generation: Brainstorm, identify opportunities, and solve product challenges.
- Take Data-driven decisions: Leverage AI for market analysis & competitor insights.
- Effective communication: Create engaging presentations and improve collaboration.
- Boost productivity: Learn the art of prompt engineering and get mundane tasks done.
- Future-proofing: Master AI and ChatGPT to stay competitive and advance as a PM.
Learn to use these tools effectively
14-week of step-by-step pre-recorded video training & course material to help you dive deep into the fundamentals of Product Management, crack case interviews & kick-start your career as a PM
Learn the exact roles & responsibilities of a PM working on an real life projects and case studies
Learn PMing the right way by understanding all aspects of PM in a practical approach in live sessions.
Learning doesn’t have to be lonely.Learn, Discuss, Network, Grow together!
Every week, there will be a live session for you to discuss and share ideas with your peers, and jam on different projects so you can learn while having fun.
Become part of a community where you can network, share opportunities, and build relations beyond work.
Offline Community Events
PM CAP - Community Led
- All 6 Program Modules and Capstone Project
- Weekend and after work weekday Live classes
- Weekly assignments and Case Studies
- Job Assistance - Full Access with Live Classes
- Personalised Resume and Portfolio Preparation
- LinkedIn+Twitter Profile Optimization
- GS Self paced Nocode Mastery Program - Learn to build 10+ products - Free Access
- Exclusive GS Product Community
- Lifetime Content Access
PM CAP -Self Paced
- All 6 Program Modules
- Assignments and Case Studies
- Career Assistance - Content Access
- Lifetime Content Access
Top 10% will get Job Assistance
- Complete the program and be in top 10%
- We will introduce you to our Hiring Partners
- Practice your interviews with us and ssecure the job!
Hurry! Last 12 seats left.
- It starts with an elaborate application form where we gauge the background and intent of the candidate
- If you fill the form completely, you are then scheduled for a qualifier interview to understand where you are in your career journey and how we can help accelerate that. You will pass the interview if you are proactive, enthu and serious about the transition.
- We also have limited scholarship of those affected by layoffs.
- Building your portfolio with minimum 6 unique projects
- Interview Preparation through 1 on 1 with Mentors (If taken) + Practice Questions- Access to our community of Mentors and learners for scoring referrals.
- Passing your profile to potential hiring managers and partners.
We strongly encourage you to attend the Live calls, as it's an opportunity to validate/resolve your top burning questions with an expert.
Of course, you can always watch the session recordings and participate in discussions or leave your feedback on our community forum.
This program is a sprint, and you’ll be asked to execute things as well. The guest/group live sessions will be 90 minutes long each. And the recorded content for the week will also be ~3 hours. Which is a 6 hour commitment from our end.
You’ll retain access to the program materials and community indefinitely after the program ends.