Become a Pro in Performance Marketing
Become a data-driven marketer in 10 weeks by learning strategies our mentors have used in ads spend of over 1000 crores.
Hurry up! Join now.
Who is this program for?
Course Curated by
Director - Digital at Webenza
I have worked with over 150 brands driving over INR 350 Cr in revenue and over USD 1 Billion in revenue pipeline. Some of the clients I've helped include: Amazon, Dell, AirAsia
What will you learn?
- The Fundamental Concepts of Performance Marketing
- Finding your target audiences
- Picking the right channels
- Stealing from competitors
- B2B – Performance Marketing
- B2C – Performance Marketing
- Metrics to Master in PM
- Message Matching
- Ad Copy – Foundation
- Writing ads that get people to click
- Ad Creative – Foundation
- Designing ads that get people to buy
- Popular Ad Copy Frameworks
- Audience Stages
- Funnel creation & mapping
- Ad Teardown
- Audience Research Tools
- VOC Research
- Value proposition – Frameworks
- Ad Copy – Frameworks & Formulas
- Build your own value proposition
- Writing Ad copies for your business
- Designing ads for your business
- Message Match – Full Funnel Setup
- Understanding Conversion Events
- Setting up conversion tracking
- Introduction to Analytics Platforms
- 6 Google Analytics – Essentials
- Google Tag Manager – Essentials
- Segment – Essentials
- Matamo – Essentials
- Mixpanel – Essentials
- Google Analytics configuration
- Google Tag Manager configuration
- Segment configuration
- Facebook Ads – Foundation
- Google Ads – Foundation
- Programmatic, DV 360 & Oracle Bluekai -Foundation
- Cold Traffic Campaign Strategies
- Warm Traffic Campaign Strategies
- Hot Traffic Campaign Strategies
- Campaign Troubleshooting Strategies
- Campaign Scaling Strategies
- Facebook Ads Setup & Review
- Google Ads Setup & Review
- Keyword Intent – B2C
- Keyword Intent – B2B
- Running your first experiment
- Awareness + Acquisition channels overview
- Truth about awareness channels
- Affiliate Marketing – Deep Dive
- Ad Networks – Deep Dive
- App Campaigns – Deep Dive
- Programmatic vs Direct Buying
- Audience Building Strategies
- Offer Building & Ad Optimization Strategies
- B2B – Media Plan
- B2C – Media Plan
- App Marketing – Roadmap
- Programmatic Stack – Research
- Ad automation – Deep Dive and Hacks
- Attribution Fundamentals
- Commonly available attribution models
- Pros Vs Cons of the most common models
- B2B & B2C Attribution Models
- Ad Automation – Tools
- Budget, Bid, Audience & Creative Automation
- Build your own custom attribution model
- Ad Automation – Deep Dive & Hacks
- Understand what it takes to grow in a career
- Reasons why companies hire you & ways in which you can add value
- Salary expectation & negotiation
- How recruiters look at your candidature
- Switching jobs/industries
- Identifying and overcoming psychological biases that impede your career growth
- Mid-life career crisis & dealing with age bias & Creative Automation
- Finding & Cracking Opportunities
- Job search tools and methods to get hunted
- Resume Building: Mistakes to avoid, template to follow, making a targeted resume, how to highlight your skills
- Plan your own performance first as a performance marketeer
- Negotiate your own performance bonus on completion of revenue targets - 20%-30%
- Roadmap to increase your salary by 30% in the same organisation.
- Salary & Negotiating
- Understanding & Managing performance appraisals
- Reach Out Through Linkedin & Other Online Portals
- Ace In Telephonic & Video Interviews
- Developing A Network for long term growth
Learn and Navigate through the future - Use AI to your advantage
- Personalized ad creatives: Resonate with your TG and maximize engagement.
- Sentiment analysis & social listening: Monitor brand reputation & get actionable insights.
- A/B testing & multivariate experiments: Rapidly iterate and optimize campaign elements.
- Content optimization: Optimize Keywords and content strategy for better organic reach.
- Boost productivity: Learn the art of prompt engineering and get mundane tasks done.
- Future-proofing: Master AI and ChatGPT to stay competitive and advance as a marketer.
Why Join the Personalized Performance Marketing Cohort with Sumit?
How does a typical week look like in the cohort?
Meet the Program Director
Media Account Specialist Lead at Google
Marketing professional with over 10 years of extensive domestic and global experience in Digital Marketing with extensive exposure to a gamut of areas including strategy, operations, project/program management, marketing, customer relationship management and analytics. Helped in setting up new operations and scaling them up into sustainable & profitable businesses and engaging with global leadership/decision makers/influencers and gaining buy-in for strategic initiatives.
I've previously worked with Facebook (now Meta) in multiple roles driving growth, strategy and operations. I've also worked on building Grofers (now BlinkIt) leading their digital marketing (acquisition, revenue growth & brand awareness). I'm currently working at Google as a Media Account Specialist Lead driving digital marketing for consumer brands such as Nestle, Danone, Keurig etc.
Also, Access to Masterclasses
from Industry Experts like
Here’s what previous mentees say about the program
How it works?
Fellowship Kick-off & Onboarding
Ready to Join?
FYI: We go through every application very carefully and handpick each cohort member so make sure you fill in the right (and most detailed) information so that we can get to know you better via the form.
Hurry up! Join now.
What you get:
FAQs: Here’s everything you may ask...
It will help you understand the nitty-gritty involved in performance marketing. Understand each component deeply. This program is designed to get you industry-ready in 8 weeks + 2 weeks. With interview preparation and live access to the community.
You’re able to watch the session recordings and participate in discussions and feedback on the community forum.
We can’t promise that He will reply to every single message, but He will be active during the live sessions.
He will answer questions, provide feedback, and share his private notes to address common pain points.
In the first 8 weeks of the program, you’ll learn all the important components of performance marketing including; fundamentals of performance marketing, creating copies that convert, creating value prop, advanced conversion tracking, understanding google and Facebook ads, media buying, and planning, understanding attribution and automation.
Once you complete your 8 weeks of upskilling, you’ll be guided on how to go about finding opportunities. From resume preparation to interview preparation, this program will help you become industry-ready.
It’s written by content marketers who are paid for mass appeal and quantity, not quality. Many of them are paid by the word, which means they have an incentive to rant and ramble.
Even if they give you the “right answer,” it’s not worth very much without the structure and support needed to implement what you learn strategically.
Rather than spending years of your precious life searching for and reading those articles, you will find the best information distilled here into a coherent and actionable framework.
This program is created by REAL practitioners, who understand the topic to its depth.