Learn Management Consulting & Get into companies like
An 8-week long mentorship program to teach you everything you need to start and accelerate your career in management consulting with a community of like-minded people.
Do you think you need to be an economics graduate to become a successful management consultant?
From studying mass communication & dreaming to become a successful filmmaker, to having worked at McKinsey & now working as a growth strategist at Facebook Inc. Riya has done it all!
All you need is resilience, the right knowledge and a learning mindset to work at one of the big 3s & lead a global career
Who is this program for?
Here's what our learners say!
You do not need to come from a traditional career
path to save your spot in the Big 3s
This 8-week cohort-based course is ALL you need to get your
foot in the door as a strategy consultant.
Taught by an ex-McKinsey herself, you’ll learn everything from the fundamentals of strategy consulting followed by real-life problem solving assignments so you can dive deeper into the roles & responsibilities of a consultant.
Introduction to Management Consulting
- Introduction to Management Consulting
- What Consultants do
- Real-life examples of projects in the space
- The 7 Step Problem Solving Approach
- Building a Career in Consulting
- Consulting landscape + opportunities
- Activity : Career Anchors Self Assessment
- How to make best use of the skills learnt
Market Research and Data Intepretation
- Market Research
- Industry Analysis
- Data Visualisation and Interpretation [PowerBi, SQL]
Key Concepts Used in Consulting - I
- The Problem Definition Process
- MECE (break down complex problems to facilitate analysis and decision-making)
- Issue Trees (structure information and to identify the root causes of a problem)
- Hypothesis Testing (Evaluate the effectiveness of a new business strategy)
- Activity: 2 case problems where you apply the concepts of Issue Trees, MECE and Hypothesis testing
Key Concepts Used in Consulting - II
- Pareto Principle (identify the most important factors that are contributing to a problem or opportunity)
- WorkPlan (provide a roadmap for execution)
- Matrix thinking (2 X 2s e.g., BCG growth matrix)(analyze complex business situations to make strategic decisions)
- Activity : Pareto Principle Case Project
Key Concepts Used in Consulting - II
- Recap of the 7 step process and how each concept fits here
- Top down and bottom up analysis (analyze business situations and make recommendations for your clients)
- Benchmarking (identify areas where the client can improve their performance or practices)
- Sensitivity Analysis (examine the impact of different scenarios and assumptions on a business decision or recommendation)
- Scenario Analysis (assess the potential impact of different future scenarios on a client's business)
- Balanced Scorecard (framework for measuring and tracking performance in key areas)
- Pyramid Principle (communicate complex ideas and recommendations to clients)
- How to make effective presentations
MBB Case Study
- Case Walkthrough
- Case Study Project
Building a successful career in management consulting
- On Campus Vs Off Campus Recruiting
- What Consulting Firms Are Looking For
- The 3 Stages And The 5 Things That Matter
- How to make a powerful CV (basic and advanced tips)
3 Sample CVs to help you get started
What should your cover letter be about?
Cover letter template
- Crafting Your Narrative
- Activity : Draft your CV, cover letter and narrative
Cracking Case Interviews + What makes a Management Consultant Successful
- Introduction to case interviews and common case interview methods
Deep dive on case interviews
Types of cases
Structure & components of a case interview
How to prepare appropriately for the case interview
- The 4 core frameworks : Profitability, Business Situation, M&A, Capacity (Supply/Demand)
- How to structure the problem at hand (with case example)
- Managing yourHow to analyse the data at handself and others
- Case Problem to be solved
- Brainstorming and skills to practice
- Synthesising and sharing recommendations
Case interview reminders and tips
How to practice for case interviews
- Case Example
- Mindset of a management consultant
Traits of successful consultant
- Managing yourself and others
Learn and Navigate through the future - Use AI to your advantage
- Data-driven decision-making: Uncover hidden patterns, trends & insights that inform strategic recommendations.
- Predictive modeling & forecasting: Utilize AI to create accurate predictive models and forecasts, enabling proactive decision-making for clients.
- Automation & optimization: Streamline business processes & identify areas for improvements.
- Personalized client presentations: Effectively communicate insights & recommendations.
- Market analysis & competitor intelligence: Utilize AI-enhanced tools to conduct in-depth market analysis and gather valuable competitor insights.
- Boost productivity: Learn the art of prompt engineering and get mundane tasks done.
- Future-proofing: Master AI and ChatGPT to stay competitive & advance as a consultant.
Get life-time access to an exclusive community
Of like-minded people looking to build, accelerate or enhance their existing careers by learning strategic growth frameworks.Through this community, you can….
Growth Strategy - Facebook Inc
From dreaming of becoming a filmmaker to making it to McKinsey as a strategy consultant, Riya Chhabra has proved….
”You don't need to follow the traditional career paths to make it to the world's top consulting firms”
In 2009, after completing her Bachelor's in Mass communication, Riya went on to set up a marketing consulting firm for start-ups and NGOs.
It was from there that she developed an interest in all things business and consulting.
But…after one year in 2010…she had to shut down her startup and got a job at J.P. Morgan Asset Management in Mumbai.
It was in 2015 that Riya then decided to pursue an MBA at INSEAD France and Singapore to get a global perspective into the business world.
In 2016, after putting in the work, acquiring the knowledge and developing the right mindset…Riya Chhabra joined McKinsey & Company as a strategy consultant in New York City.
In her role as a strategy consultant at McKinsey, she has led teams & strategized with the CEOs of large global companies.
Currently working as a Growth Strategist @Facebook Inc. (now Meta) in London, Riya has been the first one in her family to build a global career.
Ex - Bain & Company, Deloitte, KPMG
Hey guys! I’m Ashwin Shetty, a strategy and management consulting professional with 12+ years of expertise in solving complex problems for Fortune 500 firms and leading significant transformation engagements in India, Europe, and the Middle East.
I have had the opportunity to work across industries and on some incredibly interesting and complicated projects as a result of offering my services to top firms like Bain & Company, Deloitte, and KPMG.
Pursuing PGDM from XLRI, Jamshedpur, and MBA from INSEAD, France provided me with the ultimate knowledge base on management consulting.
Guest workshops by consultants and ex-consultants from
How does the program work?
8-week of step-by-step pre-recorded video training & course material to help you dive deep into the fundamentals of Management Consulting, crack case interviews & kick-start your career as a consultant
Learn the exact roles & responsibilities of a consultant working on an MBB project
Learn and get real-time answers to all your questions by the expert herself
Learning doesn’t have to be lonely.Learn, Discuss, Network, Grow together!
Every week, there will be a live session for you to discuss and share ideas with your peers, and jam on different projects so you can learn while having fun.
Become part of a community where you can network, share opportunities, and build relations beyond work.
By the end of the program you’ll
How it works?
Growthschool Strategy & Management Consulting Program is an invite-only 8-Week immersive cohort-based program with a lifelong community to help you achieve your goals and build relationships.
Fellowship Kick-off & Onboarding
Fast-track your consulting career by 5-8 years!
Hurry! Last seats left.
What you get:
FAQs: Here’s everything you may ask...
Our experts will then review each application to select only the ones who are aligned with our goal and values.
Successful candidates will then receive an email with the next steps.
Introduced to the key concepts of consulting (so you can add a unique value to your current role by thinking in a more strategic rather than a tactical way)
LIVE simulation of an MBB project (so you know the exact roles & responsibilities of a consultant working with the big 3)
GrowthSchool's Management Consulting program will, in fact, help you make an informed career choice early on!
Every week you will get access to on-demand content. And on the LIVE calls, you can get all your questions answered in the Q&A sessions.
The LIVE sessions are approximately 90-mins long.
Apart from that, you’ll need to set aside 4-5 hours per week for 8-weeks as you’ll get projects to practically work on.
We recommend everyone to attend live calls, it’s energizing to see the entire group together.
But program recordings and notes from the live sessions will be available within 48 hours for those who can’t attend live.
We encourage you to attend all the live calls so you don’t miss out on the “breakout rooms”, where you get to collaborate with fellow marketers & discuss in small Zoom groups.
However, if you’re unable to make it LIVE, you will get access to the session recordings within 48 hours of the call.
They will answer questions, provide feedback, and share their private notes to address common pain points.
With your tuition, you’ll have one-year access to all the pre-study material, recordings of the live cohort sessions, guest sessions. You also get lifetime access to a private online community where you’ll interact with your batchmates.
With this program, you’ll….
- Learn the key concepts of Management Consulting
- Be able to build a successful career in consulting
- Ace your next case interview
- Work on simulated LIVE assignments so you can make better career choices early on and can pursue the right path for yourself!
- Learn strategic growth frameworks
- And Add unique value to your current professional role.
Beyond the tangible items, you’ll also leave with new friends and connections from around the world. Growthschool alums are a growing and visible presence on social media around the Internet.